Launch 3 Telecom offers extremely high-quality-managed dedicated hosting, managed colocation services, and custom software and web development.
Our managed dedicated hosting services include the following as standard:
- Supermicro 1U rackmount server chassis
- Intel Xeon 64-bit Processor
- Hybrid hard disks or SSD (solid state disk) Available
- Available & recommended software RAID 1 (mirroring) for data resiliency (requires 2nd hard disk)
- CentOS 6 Operating system pre-installed
- GUI Web Control Panel: Industry-standard WHM (web host manager) w/ Unlimited cPanel accounts Pre-Installed. Customer may host & resell unlimited websites.
- Full remote power control, remote KVM, and remote media redirection available to Launch3
- 5 FREE IPs (more available at discretion of Launch3)
- 3.2 TB monthly bandwidth allowance
- Operating system security updates and patching
- Firewall w/ port scan detection, brute force protection and login failure monitoring
- Malware detection scanning
- IMAP & POP3 email service
- Daily backups of all cpanel accounts present, retained for one (1) week
- DNS service
- Basic ICMP, IP port and service monitoring for select services
Launch 3 prides itself on its network availability and uptime. A bit about our datacenter and network:
- Your server will be housed in a 40,000+ square foot, SSAE16 Compliant Facility, just 40 miles from NYC.
- The datacenter maintains redundant systems on every level to guarantee the safety of your data and the availability of your websites.
- Network Architecture: fully meshed, BGP4-based, fault tolerant network with no single point of failure
- Connectivity: offering direct, sub-millisecond fiber-optic connectivity to our sister datacenter in the heart of New York City. This enables low-latency access to Wall Street and to all the major financial exchanges along with fiber-optic connectivity to international network backbones.
- Network capacity: 10 gigabits with a guaranteed uptime of 100%
- DDOS Protection: protected by Arbor Networks DDOS mitigation devices
Launch 3 can accommodate special requests so please do not hesitate to contact us for your next mission-critical application.
Read more about our IT relocation services