Launch 3 Telecom specializes in the installation and deinstallation of data
center network equipment. With over 10 years of experience in this industry,
our customers can expect quality service from our certified in-house
technicians. We serve as a fully insured company in order to safeguard our
cliental. We guarantee our comprehensive installation and deinstallation
services will always meet customer satisfaction.
Installation and Deinstallation
- New construction and building retro-fits
- Site surveys - Survey wireline, wireless, data centers and any other existing network to analyze and diagnose if there is existing value. Launch 3 can travel anywhere and perform a thorough walk through.
- Data Center Structured Cabling.
- Certified In-house Technicians
- Integration Consultation - Ensure your equipment will function as expected when integrated within your network, whether your infrastructure is built on a multi-manufacturer or single manufacturer platform.
- Equipment Consultation - Know which equipment fits well within your network and which does not.
- Cable Management
- Inventory Analysis - Our team of experienced network specialists will perform a complete inventory of your equipment.
- Project Planning
- After the equipment evaluation is completed, we will develop a detailed de-installation, removal, and relocation plan.
- Our team will evaluate the de-installed equipment and assess current market value for each piece, so you know you will be receiving the best value for your used equipment.
- Pre-Terminated Fiber and Copper Solutions
- Deinstallation - Our network installation experts will properly de-install your equipment, package it, and ship it to our warehouse for storage.
- Shielded and Unshielded Copper Cabling Solutions.
- Fiber Routing Systems
- Suited for data center applications where cable is routed from distribution areas to equipment cabinets or racks.
- Power Solutions
- PDU (Power Distribution Unit) - fitted with multiple outputs designed to distribute electric power, especially to racks of computers and networking equipment located within the data center.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) - electrical device that provides emergency power to a load when the mains power fails.
- Cooling Solutions
- Provides way of maintaining temperature of equipment in order to prevent overheating.
- Our team of technicians will inspect each piece of equipment thoroughly. If a piece of equipment needs repair, we'll provide the resources and technology to guarantee each piece is in retail condition.
- Storage service for your equipment in one of our expansive warehouses located around the country until your equipment is sold, so you can save on storage costs and avoid cluttering your equipment floor.
- Launch 3 Telecom will create a comprehensive marketing strategy that will expand your global retail reach. Access to our vast database of end-users will maximize the return on investments.