Launch 3 Telecom Statement of Privacy
At Launch 3 Telecom, we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can travel through most of our website without giving us any personal information but sometimes we do need it to provide services that you requested. This statement of privacy explains data collection and the use of it so please read the entire statement.
Collecting your Personal Information:We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Usually this information is requested when you order email newsletters, catalogs or when you purchase our products. We continually monitor our website for errors and if one occurs, information about your web browser may be collected to assist us in correcting the problem.
Cookies:In order to make certain parts of Launch 3 Telecom.com function correctly, cookies are utilized. Cookies are used to link you to your shopping cart and to session information while logged in. Although you can still browse and search for products, you must have cookies enabled in order to add items to your shopping cart or to create/log into a My Launch 3 Telecom account.
Use of your Personal Information:We may use your personal information for several purposes such as:
1. To make our website easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
2. To help you quickly find services or information on Launch 3 Telecom.
3. To help us develop and deliver content most relevant to you.
4. To inform you of special offers, updated information and new services from Launch 3 Telecom or any other affiliated website.
5. To contact you when you have received an error while using our website so we can help you solve the problem.
We will disclose your information, without notice, only as follows:
1. To obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on Launch 3 Telecom.
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of Launch 3 Telecom and its websites.
3. To act in urgent circumstances to protect Launch 3 Telecom's websites, its employees or the public.
4. When you have an open account with Launch 3 Telecom, credit and payment history is occasionally shared with credit reporting agencies.
5. When required to disclose "point of sale" (POS) information to the manufacturer for market research and payment of commission to the manufacturer's sales force. POS information might also be used by Launch 3 Telecom, TTI, the manufacturer or the manufacturer's representatives to provide you with important information or to contact you about potential design activity.
Control of your Personal Information:When you register with our website, Launch 3 Telecom will not share your personal information with any third party except as noted above.
Data Security:We aim to protect your personal data. Launch 3 Telecom uses a variety of security technologies to protect your personal data, including secure servers, firewalls and encryption of credit card information.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our privacy statement contact us at email@example.com